Friday, March 16, 2012

Love this Quote


A quote like this makes the hard days worth it. It gives me perspective and joy because in the end, when all is said and done, it is love that keeps these four walls together...not the piles of laundry, the dark circles under the eyes, or everyday frustrations with raising a child.

The world may say that other paths are more full-fulling, and they can seem oh so alluring and lucrative, but I cant imagine coming to the end of the road without my little family. You cant take a career, your makeup bag, or all the shinning jewels of the world with you, but you can take love and all that is good and change generations for eternity because of faith in the Savior taught in the home. I'm grateful for that knowledge. It keeps me going.

1 comment:

  1. Love this! Thanks for sharing- agree whole heartedly!

    ReplyDelete