Sunday, March 18, 2012

Get Lucky Saint Patrick's Day Cupcakes




For some reason I really wanted to make cupcakes on Friday for Saint Patrick's Day. I had such good intentions of dropping them off at our friend's doors with some kind of fun note, but half way through I realized that our milk was sour and I was too tired to go to the store. I put the rest of the ingredients in the fridge and didn't finish them until tonight...now St.Paddy's day is over!! BUT I did at least want to share THE ULTIMATE VANILLA CUPCAKE RECIPE EVER found here. They pretty much rocked the planet. I used my go-to vanilla frosting recipe to top them off. It's a great tasting, great piping frosting from good ol'Martha found here. I went to the front yard and found some sprigs of clover (yes they are safe to eat although not super great with sugary stuff). I washed them and pressed them flat and put them on top. Hurray for lucky cupcakes! I ate four so I'm hoping this week will spring forth some good fortune at the end of the rainbow cause this week was really tough! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment