Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Blushington


Recently, I got an online flash deal for some eyebrow maintenance on gilt group to a hot new makeup lounge called Blushington in West Hollywood!

I'm no frequent spa go-er and I really don't have bushy eyebrows or even care to get anything like this done. I just do it myself, but for a great deal, I had my eyebrows gently tweezed and snipped like a pro (yeah, who knew you can get your eyebrows clipped?). It was so subtle and so nice...I really like what was done.

The atmosphere is really cheery. You can tell they really invested in a color scheme and a solid brand. It's so girly and I loved their fresh blush and cream tones and the great service. I would recommend this place to anyone if you ever so happen to need some lil pampering.

No comments:

Post a Comment