Thursday, June 30, 2011

Muffin Jaws



Not a day goes by when these cheeks dont get pinched or commented on! I sure love to kiss them. Here are a few comments we have gotten on our budda baby so I dont foget:

"Those are what I call muffin jaws"- Lady at Pea in the Pod Maternity (we were there for my sis in law, NOT me!)

"That is one healthy, healthy, fine looking boy." -Adorable food sampler lady at Costco

"God spent a lot of time on that little one." -Seamstress at Badgley Mischka (I think God does on every precious child)

"Il est un petit boule." "He is a little ball." -French photographer for Shilav clothing (he did a little photoshoot for them)

"Wow, those are some big cheeks. He's fat. Why is he so fat?" -5 year old in my Sunday school class.

1 comment:

  1. oh wow i love the last comment but the others are so sweet. so is he! i cant believe how big he is getting.

    ReplyDelete