Thursday, April 19, 2012

800 Degrees Neapolitan Pizza Westwood, LA

800 Degrees is my favorite pizza shoppe in West LA. I'm picky when it comes to pizza, but only cause I was spoiled on my mission and when Andy and I spent some time on the French Riviera. I have been searching for this type of pizza for some time. The thin crust and delightful flavor choices remind me of the beloved Mediterranean styles I love so dear. 

At 800 degrees the pizza is made fresh in front of your eyes, using local farm fresh ingredients, and imported meats and cheeses that rival anything on the market.  They also have some mean burrata salades infused with some creative tastes.


I give it a 10 out of 10, because if you know what toppings you like, you can pick your own perfect pizza.  It's heavenly.  Did I mention they have gelato?

No comments:

Post a Comment