Friday, September 2, 2011

Montana 2011-Part II

HUGE tree we found on our hike
Happy boy with grass allergies playing in the grass
Tap Tap Tapping on Grandpa's Hat
Jackson MONTANA Hot Springs (not to be confused with Jackson, WY)
Me and my bebe boy with sock gloves on his hands. We spared his hands from the HUGE mosquitoes
Gone fishin'
Secret Fishing Hole
Like Father Like Son, Chase and my big bro
Serenity

Our last couple days we were invited to the Olsen Family Ranch (two of the 153 Jackson Residents live there). We had an awesome homestead dinner and they called in their horses from the fields and Jake rode his first horse. Unfortunately, those picture are on my sister in law's camera, but I will post them when I am able to get them.

Jackson, MT also has some hot springs where you can swim and soak in the spectacular natural hot springs mineral pool. It is one of my favorite things to do, and it is never crowded.

We also spent the last few days fishing and my brother caught a record sized Brooke Trout. We played games and puzzled, relaxed, rode 4 wheelers, and went for another hike. We even saw our first bear!!!

It was pure heaven. I am counting down the days until next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment