Thursday, February 16, 2012
12 things to know about this 1 year old
1. He doesnt like his mom to be out of his sight. Serious attachment disorder.
2. He says all kinds of words: dada, mama, baaa for ball, fffff for dog, mmmmm for eat and tries to whistle when he sees birds.
3. He watches a Twinkle Twinkle Little Star video on youtube and is enamored by the cute characters, and says Wow when the music builds up and the star starts dancing.
4. He now eats....drum roll please....millet, corn, sweet potatoes, pears, and bananas. Those are his safe foods for now. He is severely allergic to: rice, peaches, apples, soy, wheat, and eggs
5. He likes to dance and sing. We may have a music man on our hands
6. He loves books, especially the kinds that have textures and animals.
7. He has the cutest curls on the back of his head that get realllly fluffy when he wakes up. He had his second haircut last week, and the curls remain intact.
8. He is ALMOST walking.
9. He refuses to be buckled up in any shopping cart or be contained in any manner
10. He doesn't like to cuddle or be snuggled, but will let you hold him on your hip all day long
11. He loves running away from diaper changes, bare buttox and all, then stand on whatever object is near and laugh. Crazy kid.
12. He has discovered his nose has a hole and has found his nether region during diaper changes. Oh brother, yes Jake, you are such a boy! Please tell me this is a phase??